Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you Leslie!!

My friend, Leslie Cook, takes amazing photographs. She is just a really talented person. What makes her so amazing is that she has no idea just how beautiful her pictures really are. The pictures speak for themselves.....I really don't need to say much about them. They are, without a doubt, perfect. Perfect all the way down to their smiles, funky quirks and silly grins. One look at these pictures and you will see how I spend my days--and why I love spending my days this way. Thank you Leslie...from the bottom of my heart. I am so incredibly grateful.










































2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you like them! I had fun! Thank you for your kind words. Your kids are precious.

Gina said...

These are AMAZING photos Shannon, I am so jealous you always get such good shots of your kids! I am bringing my kids over next time you take photos!!!