Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visit with Santa

One of the benefits of living in a small town is they do lots of fun community events. Every year Bloomfield brings in Santa's house and deposits it on the courthouse lawn. Along with tons of Christmas decorations and lights, they plan several events around the holidays. Saturday Santa came to visit his house for a few hours. I took the kids up to see him. Well, I took Kai and Zoie, who insisted I refer to her as a reindeer because of her antlers. Although none of the pictures turned out very well, they both got a kick out of him. They loved the candy canes he gave out even more. Zoie told him she wanted a sled for Christmas and Kai just pulled on his beard a bit.

We have a busy week ahead. Zoie's Christmas party at school is tomorrow, her chorus concert is Tuesday and Wednesday they will celebrate her 5th birthday at school since her actual birthday falls over break. Ryan is still really sore from him lithotripsy he had Friday but is recovering and has several bball games and events to attend this week. We will be ready for a slower Christmas week I'm sure. Be safe!







1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay, what's a lithrosopy (I think I spelled that wrong)?! I love the pictures with Santa, and a very happy birthday to Zoie!! We miss you!