Tuesday, December 30, 2008



We started out the holiday with ringing the Salvation Army bell at Hy-Vee in FREEZING cold weather. Zoie only made it about ten minutes before she decided she was froze so Ryan and I finished out the hour alone. But I think she understood the concept a little.



Then we had our Christmas at home a little early because of our travel plans. We had a great time together.

Even Kai enjoyed himself!

After celebrating at Grandpa and Grandma Shough's house, we flew to Pennsylvania to visit Nana Janet, Tom and my sisters and their families. Kailee sort of took to Kai and thinks she needs a baby brother now too. I think her mommy disagrees!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I thought of you ringing that bell in the freezing cold. I would have joined Zoie and quit after 10 minutes!

Gina said...

You are brave, I cannot believe you stood out there for an hour what was it like WC of -30??