Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa brought Zoie a Smartcycle, which she LOVES! Nana Janet and Tom gave her the dress and, as you can see, she also loves it. Not sure they go well together but she was having fun.



She was pretty excited today to make cupcakes. Grandma and Grandpa Shough gave her an Easy Bake Oven (remember those!!) and Nana Janet and Tom gave her the apron and all the goodies to be a pro baker. We really did start off with clothes under the apron but apparently they get in the way of decorating!


I thought the cat cupcake (from the Kid Cookbook from Nana Janet and Tom) turned out pretty good!

Then we went through a serious supply of sprinkles before we finished up!




4 comments:

Julie said...

Okay Zoie, I'm coming over to use the Easy Bake Oven! I always wanted one of those, but I never had one! And I don't know what a SmartCycle is, but it looks really cool.
Glad your Christmas was great!!! :) Love, Julie

Awake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Smartcycles rule! What fun!!

Gina said...

Wow, Zoie had a great christmas it looks like! I love the outfit for decorating cupcakes!