Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas?!?!?


Yes, we know it is still two months away but since our days seem to run together anyway, we let Zoie decorate a pink Christmas tree for her bedroom very, very early. At least it isn't black like the tree Nanna Janet wants! Zoie had so much fun decorating it but now wants presents to put under it. We might be "softies" but we do have limits! The other picture is Zoie modeling her new outfit. It has "diamonds" and butterflies on it so she would be completely content to wear it everyday. She has perfected the celebrity picture pose very well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike as I'm with Zoie and thinking about putting my Christmas stuff out too!! :)

I bought little trees for each of the kids' rooms this year, but now I wish I would've bought a pink one! Cute.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Love the tree! I think Cassie might need one too! I am also digging the halloween bucket and christmas tree in there together!