Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 Months!!

Tomorrow I am 2 months old already! Yesterday I had my first hair cut (thanks momma!) and other than the nasty scratch I gave myself on my nose, I am doing great! I am a little chubby (13 pounds) but Nanna Janet says not to worry about it or I will have a complex before I can walk. Plus, Gramma Mary says I am pretty and she likes my cheeks. I also got to see Great-Grandma Barb yesterday so I am lucky to have so much Grandma love! Happy Birthday to me....hummm....maybe I will have some milk to celebrate!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love you little Kai! I was also 13 pounds at 2 months, and I'm a girl. No worries!!! Eat up while you still are little! Love, Mallory

Gina said...

Can two months have really gone by and I haven't even met you yet? Hope it won't be two more months before we meet!

Unknown said...

Charlotte is nearly 2 and hasn't had a haircut yet! He's adorable, looks great.