Monday, March 8, 2010

My sissy?? I guess she's okay....

I am the big sister in my family so I haven't really witnessed the awe in which little siblings view their bigger siblings. I will say, I am deeply grateful for the relationship Zoie and Kai typically share. I say typically because, face it, it isn't always roses. But for the most part, my babies love each other. Kai is in that really fun stage where he wants to imitate those around him. None more than his big sis.......


(same cup, same snack, same time)

I mean, really, he must love her to smile while dressed in a bunny suit. Note the Christmas pj's and Easter outfit. We are on top of things around here if you can't tell!


The super hero cape Santa gave Kai has evolved into a Zoie cape and, of course, a matching dolly/polar bear cape. If anyone is interested a gal at my work makes them for only $15 bucks. Worth every cent when you hear them flying around playing superhero in their pj's.
We got desperate this weekend for some warm weather. Enough so that we broke out the blankets and the Tigger and Pooh one was the beach while the blue one was water. Zoie pulled out the long lost swim suits and googles, although poor Kai could barely squeeze into his. We apparently need a size 18 months "husky" next time.

Two wonderful kids who smile most of the time. How lucky am I?


No comments: