Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dance Party

This has been a really bad day. It started off with a failed house project (which means costly), a visit to the E.R. for Ryan (kidney stones) and ended with the worst haircut ever given to a toddler. No kidding....I wouldn't even post a picture of my poor son knowing it was all my fault. It is really, really bad. Apparently clippers plus one-year old do not mix well. That is a job I will say is best left to the pros in the future. Until then, he has every reason to hate me.

The only highlight of the day was watching this dance party that took place yesterday. "I like to move it" is heard in this household on average 1o times a day. It was made famous by the dancing penguins off of Madagascar II. Fab movie by the way....watch it if you haven't already. Tons of adult humor.

Here's to hoping tomorrow brings a better day. I did decide to sneak in a day of wearing my new boots my Momma sent for Christmas to ensure a better day. Surely she won't care, right Nana??

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry about the icky day--and hope Ryan is feeling better!!! I'm sure Kai's hair isn't THAT bad....he is too cute! We were just talking about how we need to visit you guys! Hopefully soon!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet moves!

Ugh, from what I've heard kidney stones suck. Hope he's feeling better!