Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Emily's baby shower

Last Thursday I flew to Pennsylvania with both babies and my Grandma to visit my family. My baby sister (who is now 23!) is having a baby girl in September. We had a shower for her on Sunday. The kids had so much fun together playing, fighting, then playing some more.
Kai had a great time too. He learned how to kiss over the weekend. It was inevitable...he had so many of them from my sisters!


This is my middle sister, Tracy, and her daugther, Kailee. Kailee is 3 and she and Zoie had a ball together. They even had a sleep over Thursday night complete with matching p.j.'s and late night popcorn.


The guest of honor--my baby sister Emily. She also has an 8 year old son, Tyler. I would have put a picture of him on here but he was literally in a tree for most of the shower! I am not sure I am ready to raise a boy yet!
So are you laughing yet? Would you EVER guess that we are sisters?? Aside from the super curly hair we all three have (and all three fight to be straight most of the time) we don't share many other characteristics. It was so great to see them and get to spend some time with them. I would give anything for them to live closer. So would Zo......








No comments: